MachiningCloud.com is building the next generation cloud platform to revolutionize the manufacturing industry. Are you up for a challenge?
As part of this team, the Database / Server Engineer will provide persistence strategies for various development initiatives. This includes design and implementation of SQL Server databases and stored procedures that provide access to these databases. The Database / Server Engineer will provide strategies and scripts for loading of data from various sources and files, as well as aiding in the migration of data across environments. If you thrive on tech disruption, we want you! So let’s talk today!
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Computer Science or equivalent degree, plus 3+ years of experience.
- Desire to work in a small, multi-national, innovative and creative team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles and great team skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of declarative languages such as T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong hands-on programming experience with object-oriented programming languages like C# or C++
- Understanding of relational database design, including optimization strategies
- Webservices implementation experience based on REST with XML and JSON responses
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM domain
- Familiarity with the agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl or Python
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Redis
What We Offer:
- A challenging position designing and developing state-of-the-art cloud based apps
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, 401k and Company paid Healthcare Benefits (dependents too)
- A rewarding, fun loving and vibrant work environment
- A company that cares about you and wants you to succeed
Regularly required to sit for long periods, type, and use other office equipment.
As needed, less than 10%
We are only able to consider qualified applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.