The Warehouse Analyst position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has some business experience or a recent college grad looking to join a great company with the ability to learn, grow and develop within the Supply Chain Organization.
The Warehouse Analyst must effectively analyze business requirements and develop a warehousing plan that balances service and cost. The individual must show a high level of competence in decision making, risk management and cost analysis. This position will be responsible for monitoring order volume and troubleshooting order issues. The Analyst will establish a strong relationship with 3PL warehouses and will provide daily support to organization’s sales team.
- Facilitate communication between internal sales teams and warehouse to ensure flawless execution.
- Primary point of contact with the warehouse for order requirements.
- Ensure orders are received and shipped within order processing SLA.
- Proactively communicate order issues and provide resolution options.
- Make certain that orders leaving 3PL warehouses meet customer specification.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure all warehousing requirements are met for the efficient launch of products in new markets, product promotions, new product introductions and deletions as well as sales of inline product.
- KPI’s – Report and maintain warehouse and customer service metrics. Establish and devise action plans for continuous improvement.
- Partner with 3PL warehouses to develop, negotiate, and ensure the best service for the lowest cost.
- Manage return processing and VAS (value added service) activities.
- Maintain data integrity in ERP system and with 3PL warehouses.
- Bachelor’s Degree: 1-5 years’ experience with preference in Supply Chain Management
- Strong analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to develop an end-to end perspective of the supply chain to identify and address issues.
- Problem solving capabilities will be critical for success in the role.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to work cross functionally. Must be willing to work as a team and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional skills in Excel
- Prior experience or general knowledge of the consumer goods industry (Direct Sales, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics)
- Prior experience working in ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented and pro-active self-starter with the ability to multitask.
- Lifting: Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction.
- Sitting: Must be able to remain in the seated, stationary position throughout workday.
Luxury Brand Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting the BIPOC community. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Luxury Brand Partners will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and has a strict no-retaliation policy.