Human Resources Office Administrator
LSI is hiring an HR Administrator to assist the Human Resources Director and back office staff. This role is the first point of contact within the company for all HR-related inquiries. Specific tasks include handling employment agreements and offer letters, onboarding new employees, assisting with employee review process, and maintaining employee legal records. In addition, the HR Administrator will look for opportunities to help streamline HR related processes and operation.
1-2 years of HR Business experience
Technical / Software Skills
- MS Office
- NetSuite OpenAir
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) familiarity (Jobvite or another recruiting software)
- ADP TotalSource familiarity
- Retirement Plan Portal familiarity
- HubSpot experience is a plus
- Demonstrate HR Knowledge or experience in consulting and /or ERP industry preferred;
- Understand best practices for business operations and onboarding of new hires;
- Deliver outstanding customer service to new and existing employees;
- Oversee successful onboarding of new hires, with an eye to continuous process improvement;
- Respond quickly and efficiently to multiple inquiries or requirements from employees;
- Identify business processes for greatest effectiveness and efficiency while minimizing errors and cycle time;
- Think critically about the tasks and operations of the role and strategizes ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Customer Service Skills
- Communicate complex concepts;
- Empathize (?) and gain the confidence of candidates and team members;
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams;
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Collaborate effectively with team members;
- Ability to assist employees with their tech related inquires, (assist with New Hire Laptop set-up, trouble shoot Outlook issues, and perform password reset requests);
- Work independently without close supervision.
- Oversee employee onboarding;
- Maintain monthly HR reports;
- Maintain electronic employee files;
- Generate New Hire Welcome and Anniversary letters;
- Reformat employee and candidate resumes into LSI standard format;
- Produce semimonthly payroll reports using ADP; enter into QuickBooks;
- Order company logo items, office supplies and laptops;
- Assist in the back office with ad hoc administrative tasks;
- Assign Dropbox, Teams, and e-mail accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
An Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent is a plus (not required), as is 2-4 years of experience in a similar capacity.
Additional Key Skills:
Excellent planning and time management skills
- Customer service focus and attitude
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
LSI Consulting offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, along with profit sharing and company-funded top-notch medical and dental coverage. Apply today!