Are you a technical leader looking for a diverse and meaningful experience for your first career? Apply today for Lexmark’s Technical Rotation Program!
The purpose of the Technical Rotation Program (TRP) is to recruit and hire top, diverse, entry level talent, and expose them to various parts of the business in order to better prepare them for future technical and/or managerial leadership roles. The Technical Rotation Program is a two-year program during which participants will rotate through three, eight-month rotations. At the end of the program, participants are placed in an area of the business that matches their background and interests. The TRP is open to upcoming graduates in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent degree
Benefits of Working for Lexmark:
- Competitive Salary
- No maximum limits on vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Onsite Wellness Center, Recreational Park, Cafe, and Coffee shop
- Flexible work schedules
Rotation in Information Technologies D365 Analytics Organization. This position is focused on Sales and Service Analytics, which includes sales metrics, managed assets, service call metrics and predictive analytics.
The candidate will get exposure to:
- Developing PowerBI reports that represent the metrics and KPIs that are defined.
- The ability to interpret data to develop KPIs
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Follows process and project methodology, ensuring proper implementation and adoption
- Coordination with offshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree
- Plus if candidate has prior experience with:
- SQL / SQL DB
- Azure Data Factory
- Data Warehouse / Data modelling
- Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM applications preferred
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects to support business needs
- Ability to flexibly accept dynamically changing priorities
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- The ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- The candidate must be a strong team player.