Entry Level Management Trainee
Leomhann Enterprises is looking for an energetic and competitive Entry Level Management Trainee who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, communications, and/or customer service (hospitality, retail, and/or restaurant).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer and client partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.