At Lenovo we strive to put more innovation in the hands of more people so they can do more amazing things. We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our Sales Team as a Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) Hybrid Account Executive.
The ideal ISG Hybrid Seller will be goal-oriented, articulate, and possess sound phone and customer facing skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must. Representatives will work with Acquisition, Development and Retention accounts with primary focus on acquisition and development growth.
These Hybrid Sellers will have sole ownership of their book of accounts, cadence participation, opportunity identification, pipeline development and progression; have strong presentation skills both virtual and face-to-face; and will have sole responsibility to exceed revenue, profit and services targets. In addition, these candidates will be responsible for having a thorough understanding of all ISG product offerings specifically, ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile, Storage, Networking, and Services.
The Hybrid Account Executive will also be tightly aligned with Lenovo’s strategic business partners and will be expected to drive a significant amount of their revenue growth by leveraging the channel and the various channel incentive programs.
• 3+ years’ of professional inside or outside sales experience in a technology field or IT Industry is required. Must have had a quota carrying sales position
• High level of interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills
• Must have the ability to penetrate, acquire, and transition opportunities
• Ability to plan strategically and improve profitability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Executive presentation skills on hardware and services portfolios
• Strong understanding of channel programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.