This position will be responsible for:
- Review, examine, analyze and underwrite title search and search results, surveys, legal descriptions, contracts and other documentation to determine ownership and insurability and accurately detect title issues that must be resolved prior to closing.
- Draft and oversee preparation of legal documents for purchase, sale and refinance of real property (e.g., Deeds,Affidavits, CD/Settlement Statements) and present other evidence to meet legal requirement of documents.
- Prepare and/or oversee issuance of title commitments (or other products) that accurately sets out the requirements and exceptions for the issuance of the final title policy for quality and compliance with state laws, company, industry and underwriter best practices and standards
- Post-closing and claims administration.
- Close Real Estate Purchase and Refinance Transactions.