This role is available to highly experienced remote workers. However, we prefer this person to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ.
As Yield Analyst you will assist in the performance optimization across all our digital brands. You will collaborate with internal teams to maximize our revenue. Your mission is to maximize yield for every consumer. We are looking for a highly curious individual with strong attention to detail, a passion for discovering the truth and a meticulous approach to the work.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Become the expert as it relates to yield across all of Launch Potato’s brands
- Build and maintain a reporting suite to be utilized by internal teams
- Latitude to improve revenue by running controlled test and creating data-based strategies
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills( Tables / Vlookups )
- Minimum 2 years of financial analysis experience
- Nice to have: Looker Experience
- Must be a self-starter and self-learner with a passion for technology and data
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers. Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work.
Launch Potato is South Florida’s fastest-growing media company solving complex problems using smart marketing, excellent engineering, data science, and fun! Our portfolio of category-leading direct-to-consumer brands attracts millions of users.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. Check out the perks here! From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!