This role is located in our Delray Beach, FL HQ. Remote is not available.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will execute effective email marketing strategies, manage and optimize existing monetization channels, report on business KPIs, and develop new engagement tactics based on innovation and business needs. This is not a 9-5 job.
This is your role if you live and breathe digital marketing, collaboration, teamwork, and analysis. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from experts in the business.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Optimizing our current email program: tactically executing campaigns, implementing retention programs, and optimizing email monetization strategies
- Working closely with the Messaging and Design teams to create and execute on innovative new promotions
- Owning a testing strategy and communicating results to upper leadership
- Creating a comprehensive email strategy that utilizes new and existing content
- Increasing revenue, user LTV, and retention
- Working with Customer Service to manage customer relationships and optimize learnings
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-3 years of experience in affiliate or email marketing for a B2C brand
- Demonstrated success in contributing to high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
- Deep understanding of email rendering across devices, browsers, and ISPs
- Expert project management skills with the ability to manage project plans & adhere to deadlines
- Hunger to learn and excel in a digital marketing environment
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers.
Launch Potato is South Florida’s fastest-growing media company leveraging data science, and fun to continue building our portfolio of category-leading direct-to-consumer brands that attract millions of users.
Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work. While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!