The purpose of case management is to assist clients in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services.
The primary goal of case management is to optimize the functioning of individuals who have complex needs by coordinating the provision of quality treatment and support services in the most efficient and effective manner. The desired outcomes for persons using the service system are self-sufficiency, and satisfaction in the living, learning, work and social environments of their choice.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development). Must have a minimum of one (1) year of full time or equivalent experience working with: adults experiencing serious mental illness. OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college and three (3) years full time or equivalent experience working with: adults experiencing serious mental illness.
- Must be certified or eligible to obtain certification as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager within one year of provisional status and maintain active certification.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in state of residence, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.