This is a full-time position and salary will be commensurate with experience. The Technology Development Administrator will report to the Senior Director, Technology Development. Possibility for position to be partially or fully remote.
This position will support contract activities including providing administrative support in preparing contract documents and maintaining and managing contract files and records. The Technology Development Administrator’s responsibilities will also include providing administrative assistance for the department’s licensing activities and commercial funding and partnership agreements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
· Uploading documents to contract database and maintenance of database records.
· Preparation of execution copies of contract documents and coordination of receipt, execution and transfer of execution of documents.
· Monitoring and reporting contract agreement data and statistics including updating and maintaining monthly commercial sponsored research and licensing revenue data sheets.
· Administrative support for corporate partnership and alliance agreements including coordinating collection and transfer of project proposals and progress reports.
· Support of software licensing program, including responding to new inquiries, monitoring and corresponding with licensees on renewal deadlines, and tracking licensing income.
Candidates must have excellent writing and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail. Strong computer skills, with experience with Inteum software preferred. Ideal candidate will have experience in contract administration and file management. Strong interpersonal and communication skills also required.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV.