- Determine design approaches and parameters
- Perform system analysis to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results
- Select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Perform simulations and present design reviews to peer engineers
- Write scripts to control synthesis and build tools
- RF/Microwave Device testing and evaluation including s-parameter, large signal load pull characterization as well as modulated signal measurements
- Must have familiarity with common commercial RF design and analysis tools to design and analyze RF circuits and systems (i.e. ADS, HFSS, CST, MATLAB, etc)
- Determine design approaches and parameters. Analyze electrical requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Analyze equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Knowledge and/or experience with VHDL, MCM, HFSS, Network, Power, Analog, Antennas, Controls, ENE, RF, Photonics, Modem, EDA, DSP, MATLAB, Communication Systems, FPGA, Aerospace industry or Optical Engineering
- Knowledge of Code V and/or Zemax software tools
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of FRED, Matlab, Python
- Knowledge of and/or understanding circuit analysis and operational concepts
- Familiarity with various computing environments (LINUX/Windows)
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries.
Dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.