Job Title: Accounting Rotational Program (New Grad- Rochester, NY)
Job Code: CS20210103-57287
Job Location: Rochester, NY
This role would be a new rotational position within the CS Accounting group. The first rotation, lasting ~12 months, would take place in capital asset accounting. Responsibilities include, opening, tracking and analyzing capital asset spend, forecasting depreciation impacts, performing fixed asset inventories, creating journal entries to reflect capital asset activity, and audit support. Future rotations could include internal controls, general accounting, and project accounting roles.
- Position will work with various functions in accounting and finance, including shared services.
- Communicate with other entities and make adjustments as needed to ensure financials are properly reflected.
- Ensure controls documentation is accurate and complete.
- Perform journal entries as part of monthly close reporting.
- Analyze large volumes of data, and conduct research using various methods of inquiry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Knowledge and/or experience with accounting concepts.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a team.