Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment and behavioral health because we are all in. We are dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment and behavioral health industry. Kipu Health EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health Community, for the Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry — and we are well on our way.
The Support Tech (Form Builder) is responsible for the creation of client forms in Kipu Health’s gold standard EMR software. This is a technical business process-oriented role assisting members of the Customer Support team with specialized solutions. Responsibilities also include maintaining online forms on in-house libraries. This position requires a strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
At Kipu Health we have a mentoring program across the service delivery team where all team members are assigned mentors and as they develop, they become mentors. Our dedication to mentoring helps to ensure that all team members develop as quickly as possible for advancement opportunities.
The Support Tech (Form Builder) works within the Customer Support Team and reports to the Vice President of Client Services with the support of Client Support Specialists, Implementation Specialists, and a Client Success Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with our Client Support Specialist and Implementation Specialist to manage expectations and service delivery for their portfolio of client accounts
- Respond to incoming client support and implementation form requests
- Creating and maintaining online Kipu forms for clients and in-house libraries
- Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Keeping management informed on workload status and client feedback, issues, requests, etc.
- Obtain relevant information to assist in resolution of customer problems, creating detailed and accurate case.
- Troubleshoot and determine resolutions as a solution.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work requiring excellent time-management skills to meet goals.
- Follows company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful to peers and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Work well independently and enjoy working on a team
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Proactively think of and propose new ideas to help improve general administrative, implementation and customer service policies, procedures, and protocols
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Products.
· Highly competitive salary based on your local market’s compensation data.
· Vacation, sick and paid time off.
· Insurance and 401(K).
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer