KeySource is looking to hire passionate & aspirational Sales Professionals to join our team!
Are you a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual, looking for a Sales opportunity? Are you seeking a role that will challenge you, in a Company committed to championing your growth and earning potential? Apply today!
KeySource, is a fast-growing premier pharmaceutical distributor, supplying the generic pharmaceutical needs of pharmacies and healthcare providers across the United States. KeySource, headquartered in Cincinnati Ohio is a Fast 55 nominee for the last three consecutive years, and is currently recruiting professional Inside Sales Professionals for our new Ft. Lauderdale Florida location.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with independent pharmacies across the Unites States, assisting pharmacies with their generic pharmaceutical needs, facilitating customer requests and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve assigned monthly sales and customer objectives
- Facilitate customer orders and requests
- Generate proactive outbound calls to established customers and prospects
- Enter and maintain data via CRM system
- Maintain thorough understanding of industry and customer needs
- Negotiate and collaborate with customers to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Proven Sales Record (minimum of 2 years preferred)
- Pharmaceutical Sales or related experience preferred
- Sales and Customer Relationship skills
- Self-motivated and energetic personality
- Aspirational and Money Motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer proficiency
- High School diploma or equivalent
Compensation & Benefits
KeySource understands our employees are our greatest asset, and we provide training to enhance their skills and abilities. KeySource offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Competitive Salary and Benefit package
- Career Path Advancement Opportunities
- Commission and Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company match
- 11:30am – 8:00 pm EST, Full time, Monday – Friday
KeySource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws..