How often can you find a multi-billion-dollar company that offers you flexibility to change in your career as your interests change? You just did. Kerry’s unique culture and commitment to change in the food, beverage, and pharma industries offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow. If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the Role:
The Sustainability Specialist will support the Regional Sustainability Lead in incorporating sustainability as part of the regional business strategy, in alignment with the global Beyond the Horizon program. The role will be primarily be accountable for working with end-use-market leaders, marketers, and other cross-functional teams towards successfully reaching Kerry’s 2030 sustainability goals across better for people, better for society and better for the planet.
What you’ll do:
· Monitor and report out growing consumer, customer, and competitor trends related to sustainability (climate action, human rights, & responsible sourcing) and the food & beverage industry.
· Support engagement and training of North America cross-functional teams on the Beyond the Horizon programme, competitor activity, and market activity.
· Support and partner with embed sustainability champions in each North America regional function.
· Support marketing communications development to align consistent messaging and positioning.
· Support the regional approach to Lifecycle Analysis or Carbon Foot Printing by partnering cross-functional to support data collection and finalizing results & messaging.
· Support regional strategic plans, ensuring End-Use-Market value propositions are appropriately embedding sustainability to offer differentiation versus competitors where appropriate.
· Organize and partner cross-functional the completion of customer inquiries, and surveys related to Sustainability topics.
· Lead the project management of Life Cycle Analysis or Carbon Foot Printing prioritized in the region by the Regional Sustainability Lead
· Partner with marketing to ensure Kerry-owned facilities, including the Beloit Kerry Center, embody the Beyond the Horizon program and the organization’s vision
Qualifications and skills:
If you’re up to the challenge and have the following qualifications and background, please apply.
· Working on a Four Year degree in Marketing, Communications, Sustainability or equivalent degree.
· Dynamic personality with ability and willingness to promote appropriate change and improvement.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Inquisitive nature that enjoys problem solving and identifying business improvements.
· Computer, planning, and problem-solving skills.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .