Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it’s how we’ve become the world’s leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it’s building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you’ve most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you’ve consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Description and Responsibilities
At Kerry, we hire recent graduates into real roles with real responsibilities from day one. The Supply Chain Analyst position will be based at the Kerry Center in Beloit, WI. We also have a secondary opening based in our production plant in Rome, GA. This role will work under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager and Director of Supply Chain to help meet corporate, business unit, and department objectives and goals.
Note: this roles has the potential to rotate yearly within Beloit, WI or to one production facilities.
The Supply Chain Analyst supports the business by preparing, analyzing, monitoring and reporting on performance metrics. Ensuring data accuracy and developing tools to effectively communicate information are keys to the position. The individual must have the ability to multitask, analyze, troubleshoot, make recommendations, and implement solutions within the business.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with all team members to share knowledge and participate in team related activities
- Be the Supply Chain to Supply Chain contact for top customer accounts
- Maintain a rolling 12 month demand plan in Demand Solutions and load it into Mapics (required for MRP / MPSP)
- Work with Regulatory on bill of material corrections and formula structures
- Coordinate data for product transfers from a supply chain perspective, and other projects as needed
- Assist plant sites in implementation of forecasting and other system tools
- Develop inventory projections 2 times per month
- Complete monthly supply chain root cause analysis for inventory, aged inventory, expired inventory, and service metrics
- Aid in the development and monitoring of performance metrics
- Work with plant operations teams to meet inventory targets while maintaining customer service levels
- Develop standard weekly and monthly supply chain reports to monitor business
- Produce capacity reports monthly and work with material managers to review
- Work hands-on in a variety of supply chain functions including logistics, demand planning, forecasting, and materials management
- Actively participate in technical, business, and professional development for early career professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Technology, Accounting, Finance, Applied Economics, Business Management from a 4 year accredited college or university
- Overall Grade Point Average 3.0/4.0
- Advanced analytical, planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Inquisitive nature that enjoys problem-solving and identifying business improvements.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment.
- Ability and willingness to grow and develop beyond current position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Supervisory experience or hands-on experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is preferred.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.