Why this role is great:
Kelly Scott Madison (KSM) is a leading media marketing agency that helps great brands connect with customers in meaningful ways. We leverage technology, media, content, and data to get the job done, and get it done well. It’s a transformative time at our agency!
We’re looking for an Integrated Planning Associate to join our first-rate, vibrant team. In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of cross-channel media planning and project manage the campaign life cycle. You will contribute to tactical media plans and help bridge the strategy and execution. Your job is to learn it all, not know it all just yet. But don’t let your entry-level role fool you, as you will make a noticeable impact and grow quickly (assuming you’re as gritty as we think you are).
Please note: this position is ideal for recent grads!
The ways you will make an impact:
- Gain and apply a keen understanding of clients’ business and strategy objectives
- Collaborate across disciplines to deliver on the strategy with planning and investment continuity
- Contribute to development of tactical plans (channel allocation, dayparting, flighting, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships internally and with media vendors
- Ensure operational excellence (handle budget tracking, flowchart and timeline management, plan uploads, etc.)
- Step up, speak up and soak it up
Experience you should bring:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Who you are:
- A coachable sponge
- Never bored; you always ask for more
- Obsessed with accuracy but own your mistakes
- A methodical, multitasking machine
- Process-oriented but able to handle ambiguity
- Deeply curious
- A reliable liaison who follows up and follows through
- Composed and adaptable; you manage your time well, reprioritize and roll with changes