Case Atlantic Company, part of the Keller Group of Companies, is a leading specialty foundation contractor. We are seeking a Field Engineer to join our team in our Tampa, FL area office. If you decided to become an engineer because you wanted to make things happen, we can provide you with the opportunity to combine strong engineering expertise with hands-on construction while still expanding your technical knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting project managers and field superintendents
- Assisting with project planning and tracking
- Material tracking and pricing
- Project cost reporting
- QA/QC tracking
- Reviewing contract drawings, specifications and Geotechnical reports
- Conducting pile load tests
- Data acquisition
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1-3 years relevant hands-on experience
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable
- Must possess excellent interpersonal & customer relations skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Written & verbal communication skills necessary.