Hayward Baker, Inc. part of the Keller Group of Companies, is seeking a Corporate Accountant to join our team in Hanover, MD. We are part of the international ground engineering firm, Keller Group, PLC based in London.
Due to growth, we are expanding our accounting department. This position will report directly to the Assistant Controller and will be responsible for:
- Completion of sales and use tax returns and internal review of sales and use tax accruals
- Assist in the completion of sales tax audits
- Manage daily cash reconciliation, cash receipt management and monthly cash reconciliations
- Manage monthly recurring payments and recurring journal entries
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and upload journal entries into ERP system
- Work with other members of the accounting department to gain exposure to project accounting at branch locations
- Project based assignments, as needed
We are a leader in our industry, and this position will provide exposure to various personnel and business practices that will allow for future growth.
We are looking for an outgoing person who can work independently. Qualified candidates must have: BS Degree in Accounting and 1-2 years accounting experience. Excellent computer skills, the ability to prioritize within an ever-changing environment and the ability to troubleshoot with minimal direction are a must.