Kanner & Pintaluga, a dynamic and rapidly growing personal injury and property damage law firm, seeks a highly motivated and passionate Legal Assistant to join our busy team in Boca Raton, FL.
The Legal Assistant will verify and organize medical bills as well as execute the appropriate follow up procedures. They should be able to verify that there are no discrepancies within documents and have both great verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, professional, and has a genuine desire to meet the needs of others. In return you will get the opportunity to work with a great, hard-working team where you will expand your skills and knowledge within the industry.
• Perform general office clerk duties
• Handle incoming calls and other communication interaction with third parties
• Verify medical bills
• Create and distribute closing statements
• Sort and update required forms and documentation
• Record information as needed
• Prepare and circulate reports as needed
• Perform additional duties as required
Requirements & Skills:
• Full-time, 8:00am to 5:00pm, M-F
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
• Customer service experience is preferred
• Strong and clear phone presence
• Experience using computers and performing data-entry functions
• Ability to verify medical bills
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
• Have a proactive approach to problem-solving
Kanner & Pintaluga offers a great environment, competitive salary, and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time