Front Desk Manager –
About the Firm
JVM Lending is an exceptionally dynamic, unique, and tech-oriented mortgage lender seeking to disrupt our industry. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and more specifically in Downtown Walnut Creek, which is about 20 miles east of San Francisco. This role will be based out of our Plano, TX office.
What makes JVM different from other companies in the mortgage space is our extremely strong desire to maintain an outstanding culture and promote cohesive teamwork at all times. Another differing factor is that we prefer to hire individuals with little to no experience in our industry – JVM trains all new team members from top to bottom with our unique, unrivaled training program. Team members have substantial autonomy and influence in management decisions at all levels. In addition to our focus on teamwork and culture, JVM also places a strong emphasis on exemplary customer service. We are extremely proud of our outstanding online and social reputation in the marketplace.
JVM is very different from all other companies in the mortgage space for the following reasons: (1) we focus very heavily on culture and teamwork; (2) we do not hire commissioned loan officers; (3) we have far more stringent hiring standards and a uniquely talented and tech-savvy team; (4) we are exceptionally tech-centric with an ability to embrace new tech much faster than any of our competitors; and (5) we prefer to hire individuals with little to no experience in our industry, as we have an extraordinarily powerful and in-depth training program that is unrivaled by anyone.
JVM Lending is looking for a Front Desk Manager with a great work ethic and who is dedicated, well rounded, and proactive. The Front Desk Manager will be responsible for managing office needs, inventory, welcoming guests, route phone calls, coordinating and setting up office events, and much more. We are inspired by people with a good sense of humor, willingness to learn, willingness to succeed, and just plain grit. Companywide monthly team bonuses, based on our total volume of business, is a major part of team members’ compensation on top of their base salary.
Please note that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship currently.
Description and Duties
- Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate team member.
- Greet and welcome office visitors.
- Manage and maintain extensive office supply and food inventory.
- Manage and reconcile monthly expense reports across the company.
- Organize and execute various in-office events and lunches.
- Set up for in-office meetings and presentations.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
- Provide back-up support and cross-train with other administrative team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Very strong competency with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Capacity to work in a demanding environment.
- Exceptional diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Must be receptive to ongoing, constructive feedback.
- Ability to learn and navigate proprietary CRM software.
- Ability to engage in dart gun wars and flip cup games is preferred.
$52,000 (base + bonus) plus full benefits package
Additional Documents Needed
Cover Letter & Transcripts (if applicable)