Client Success Manager –
About The Firm
JVM Lending is an exceptionally dynamic, unique and tech-oriented mortgage lender seeking to disrupt our industry. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and more specifically in Downtown Walnut Creek, which is about 20 miles east of San Francisco. This role will be based out of our Walnut Creek, CA office initially but relocation to our Plano, TX office will be an option after six months, if desired.
JVM is very different from all other companies in the mortgage space for the following reasons: (1) we focus very heavily on culture and teamwork; (2) we do not hire commissioned loan officers; (3) we have far more stringent hiring standards and a uniquely talented and tech-savvy team; (4) we are exceptionally tech-centric with an ability to embrace new tech much faster than any of our competitors; and (5) we prefer to hire individuals with little to no experience in our industry, as we have an extraordinarily powerful and in-depth training program that is unrivaled by anyone.
About The Position
The Client Success Manager is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with JVM’s clients and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction both during and after their transaction. The Client Success Manager’s primary objective is to build and maintain long-term relationships with every person that uses JVM Lending as their mortgage lender and to play a major role in maintaining JVM’s stellar online and social reputation. The Client Success Manager will work closely with JVM’s Front-End, Closing, Sales, and Management Teams. The work can be challenging, but the culture and work environment are collaborative, open and simply fun – creating an experience that is both intense and rewarding. Team members have substantial autonomy and influence in management decisions at all levels. In addition to our focus on teamwork and culture, JVM also places a strong emphasis on exemplary customer service. We are extremely proud of our outstanding online and social reputation in the marketplace.
To accommodate our rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join the JVM team. A successful JVM team member is hard-working, intelligent, and well rounded. We are inspired by people with a good sense of humor, willingness to learn, willingness to succeed, and just plain grit. Companywide monthly team bonuses, based on our total volume of business, is a major part of team members’ compensation on top of their base salary. Most of our salaried team members earn six figures in annual compensation within their first two years at JVM. There are also numerous opportunities to transition to other roles within the company.
Please note that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship currently.
Description and Duties
- Complete JVM’s entire in-depth training program.
- Fully understand of all aspects of the mortgage origination and qualification process.
- Fully Understand of all aspects of the mortgage loan servicing process.
- Learn to identify potential refinance and purchase mortgage opportunities.
- Educate clients in regard to all of JVM’s offerings, including its Homeownership Advantage© program that delivers rate monitoring, contractor concierge, home valuation, equity monitoring, moving, and mortgage services.
- Be a client advocate while capturing client feedback, complaints and concerns.
- Seek to improve all aspects of the client experience with JVM Lending.
- Manage and respond to company online reviews.
- Contact every client after closing either via phone or email.
- Assess and convey current market conditions to clients.
- Optimize existing processes within JVM Lending and actively enhance all Client Success initiatives.
- Cultivate Referrals and repeat business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- No industry-specific experience required (we have an extensive training program that every new team member goes through).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field. We like Liberal Arts majors.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.25 or higher.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through client experience.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients concerns and thoughts regarding their experience with JVM Lending.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot with clients and management as needed to promote positive solutions.
- Capacity to work in a demanding environment with long hours when required.
- Exceptional congeniality with both clients and team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to process and healthily manage stress levels.
- Must be receptive to ongoing, constructive feedback.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Ability to learn and navigate proprietary CRM and LOS software.
- Ability to engage in dart gun wars and flip cup games is preferred.
$80,000 (base + bonus) plus full benefits package
Additional Documents Needed
Cover Letter & Transcripts