· Create programmatic solutions to provide for reliably routed data that is normalized, cleaned (to include filling in gaps), and made securely accessible to customers which include data scientists and analysts.
· Create and integrate automated solutions involving large internal and external data sources available on restricted networks through technologies such as SQL, REST, Hadoop, etc.
· Leverage some of the latest cloud technologies (ex. AWS, Azure) to assist with data manipulation to include their machine learning or AI offerings.
· Analyze and solve complex Data Science & Engineering problems to include architecting, designing, planning, development, security, automation, administration, troubleshooting, and system recovery.
· Serve as lead or key member in ongoing technical teams involved with the architecture, implementation, and testing of systems, applications, security, and technologies.
· Provide information and effectively partners within and beyond own organizational unit to influence decisions or recommend solutions.
· Will be a member of an Agile team and will therefore be required to lead, mentor, research and perform complex assignments as necessary within its self-organizing environment
· Create automated pipelines for testing and deploying Agile projects on delivery schedules from weeks to a couple of months at most