What you will do
The primary function of the Systems Integrity Representative is to sell repair work that has been identified during contracted fire and life safety system inspections.
How you will do it
• Prepare proposals and follow up on delivered quotes.
• Gain commitment from the customer over the phone.
• Communicate promptly and regularly with customers regarding all systems integrity issues, recommendations, and any other solutions that have been quoted.
• Develop positive ongoing relationships with customers.
• Maintain and update an inspection deficiency tracking system daily.
• Report progress and metrics to management weekly and monthly.
• Deliver sales to an assigned quota.
• Act as the primary point of contact within the district office for customers with identified systems integrity issues and team with other sales reps for quoting and selling system repairs if required.
• Interface effectively with the service department to assure delivery and improved service repairs.
• Good computer skills are essential. Must be process oriented and energetic.
• The candidate must be able to complete a defined training program.
What we look for
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
· Highly motivated and success driven
· Upon being awarded position, must be able to complete a defined training program.
· Ability to successfully close sales with a positive customer experience
· Fire Suppression Industry experience preferred
· Administrative experience a plus
· High customer phone call background, with an emphasis on telephone prospecting
· Administration background
· Mechanical or electrical field service experience.
· Two years inside sales experience Customer service background
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please viewEEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visitwww.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States of America, Minnesota, Plymouth
📁 Sales & Marketing