What you will do
- 50% new product development
- 50% support of existing products
How you will do it
- Develop and support electronic control systems for automated fire detection and suppression for heavy duty off road vehicles, commercial kitchen appliances, and other applications.
- Collaborate with mechanical engineers, firmware developers, product management, and manufacturing operations throughout the development cycle.
- Work with approval agencies to achieve product approvals.
What we look for Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent four year technical degree
- Successful engineering internship involving product development and/or commercial, industrial, or vehicle control systems
- System level design and/or analysis
- Requirements development
- Electrical, mechanical, environmental, and regulatory testing
- Root cause analysis
- Component level circuit analysis
- Familiarity with DMM’s, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and data acquisition units
- Technical writing
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.