• Process high volume of Accounts Payable invoices, statements etc.
• Research and resolve discrepancies quickly and independently.
• Prepare weekly AP check run and generate Cash requirements reporting, along with reconciling credit cards.
• Process Expense reports and Job Cost when applicable.
• Maintain Vendor Account Profiles
• Recognize and deal with priorities, rush work and problem situations in a productive and effective manner.
• Interface between Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Need to have Basic Accounting knowledge:
• Skills: Microsoft Package ( Excel, Word, Outlook), great phone skills, good verbal communication
• Experience: 1-2 years in billing, AR, Collections, AP, and light bookkeeping
• Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting Required from a major University
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
No calls. No walk ins and please no staffing agencies.