Serious about finding your IMPACT with a career more rewarding than any other? JEAR Logistics is searching for entry-level sales talent. If you are motivated to make a long-term career within sales and have a drive for success, we want to talk! Sales positions offer a competitive salary and opportunity for unmatched commission starting at 25%!
JEAR, recently recognized as one of South Carolina’s ‘Fastest Growing Companies’ and SC’s ‘Best Places to Work’, provides a culture where you can make an IMPACT, make a living, and make a career. It’s no surprise JEAR has seen explosive success and growth since opening in 2007. This unique sales opportunity knows no limits, draws, or caps – finally a career where you can make the money you never thought possible!
Perks that come along with your hard work:
- Employee appreciation events – Exceeding sales goals, holidays, and company anniversaries are all reasons to celebrate.
- Sales contests – Like a little friendly competition? On top of the great compensation, we give you opportunities to earn more.
- Business casual attire and casual days
- Competitive benefits – We have everything you need and most are company-paid.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Non-Elective Contribution – We contribute to your retirement plan, even if you don’t.
- JEAR Volunteers – We provide a lot of opportunities to make an IMPACT in the community.
- Paid-time off and holiday pay
The daily grind includes:
- Cold calling and prospecting every day. You have the freedom to design a book of business to your interests, and creatively sell and pitch yourself to new customers.
- Quoting lanes for customers based on current market rates. Expert negotiators, we want you!
- Constant communication with customers and carriers to ensure quality service. Let your personality shine to create an unmatched customer service experience.
- Manage daily operations to ensure the execution of pickup and delivery.
Like what you’ve read so far? Let’s check to see if you have what it takes:
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to handle multiple functions, priorities, and solve problems – this environment is fast-paced.
- Solid work ethic and dedication to providing superior service
- Comfortable handling the tough conversations – ability to hold your ground is essential.
- Driven by success – focusing on the numbers and being competitive works in your favor!
- Strong commitment to building a book business. Did we mention it’s hard work? With the right work ethic and determination you can achieve success, but staying motivated is key.