J.A. Uniforms designs and manufactures creative uniform programs for the hospitality industry in North American, Central America and the Caribbean. We add value to our client’s uniform program experience by emphasizing quality relationships and service – achieved by actively listening to our clients, assuming accountability for uniform programs implemented and conducting ourselves with transparency and integrity.
J.A. Uniforms company culture emphasizes teamwork and professionalism. Currently we have a position available for a Full-Time IT Technician (Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.) Occasional over-time may be required.
· Proficient in the following software:
1. Adobe In-Design
4. Microsoft Outlook and Excel
5. Magento 2.0 platform
· College Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Ability to type minimum of 55 WPM
· Strong business writing skills
· Proficient communicating in English
· Must have an attention to detail
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Management and maintenance of website on Magento 2.0 platform
· Management and maintenance of private online stores
· Management of Company Databases
· Basic company based computer related troubleshooting