For more than 150 years, Vulcan has been recognized by chefs and operators throughout the world for its top-quality, energy efficient commercial cooking equipment. Our equipment is found in busy kitchens nationwide; target segments include large chain restaurants, emerging/regional chains, independent restaurants, K-12 schools, grocery and hotels/recreation.
Vulcan is a division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019.
Vulcan, recognized by chefs and operators around the world as the best-in-class supplier for premier, energy-efficient foodservice equipment, is seeking an innovative and energetic Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and driving the digital marketing program in support of the Vulcan brand, including strategy, execution and day-to-day activities. If you are a self-starter, have strong digital background and enjoy working in an environment that welcomes diverse ideas to solve problems and deliver results, we encourage you to apply.
Reports to the Director of Marketing for Cooking and works closely with Senior Product Marketing Manager. Assists in the development and execution of the digital marketing plan for the Vulcan brand. The primary focus will be to direct Vulcan’s digital communications efforts and campaigns, engage customers at every stage of the purchase process, and generate leads and sales through digital mediums. Manages day-to-day activities and analyzes and generates reports on KPIs of marketing campaigns.
- Create, develop, and implement the short- and long-term strategies and campaigns to increase leads and revenue from the internet
- Work with outside agency to develop and execute SEO strategies
- Develop initiatives and campaigns that drive target KPIs such as sales conversion rates, inbound lead volume, marketing site traffic and other related performance metrics
- Report, summarize and communicate digital KPIs to Senior Management
- Manage marketing automation software (HubSpot) by executing on email blasts and list segmentation, landing pages, workflows and monitoring CRM integration
- Create and execute content marketing calendar to drive website and blog content, lead nurturing campaigns and social strategy
- Continuously improve upon website UI/UX through metric analysis and conversion optimization software
- Execute social media channel strategy; work with outside agency to review and approve content topics and target audiences
- Act as digital expert within organization; coordinate with stakeholders across all business lines and programs to ensure strategy effectiveness, present on digital program at company meetings
- Stay current with social, digital and other media technologies; translate knowledge into new strategies
- Assist Business Units with thorough execution of marketing plans to effectively commercialize all new products
BS or BA degree in sales, marketing, communications, or business
Desire > 5 years of relevant marketing experience
Minimum of 4 years work experience in digital marketing
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Budget management
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategy development & execution
- Cross-functional relationship building
- Decision making & judgment
- Digital expertise, including SEO, SEM, CRM, Marketing Automation, Database Management, Google Analytics
- HubSpot and website maintenance and development experience preferred
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Based in Baltimore, MD
Travel requirement: ~ 15%