Job Title: Partner Operations Associate
Location: Hyde Park, MA
What is ISlide?
ISlide is a company that gives you a unique opportunity to stand in what you stand for, by enabling you to create a design to sport on a pair of high quality, athletic slides so that you can carry your beliefs and interests with you, wherever you go.
To get a better idea of who we are and the work we are doing, check out our website and social media.
Responsibilities of the Partner Operations Associate
- Process orders from major partners and the sales team. Approve or deny all orders before production.
- Invoice and communicate with sales and external partners on payment status.
- Communicate with dropship partners regarding inventory updates and order tracking.
- Communicate order updates and issues to the sales team.
- Communicate partner expectations and order details to operations team, including timelines, prioritization, and incoming order volume.
- Ensure dropship orders are shipped on time and update order status with partner if orders are late.
- Understand and become an expert in dropship system order fulfillment.
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues and management
- Observe and suggest improvements for the sales process at ISlide.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Entrepreneurship or Hospitality preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs or equivalent, particularly Excel
- Strong work ethic and proactive
- Strong communication skills in English; including listening, speaking, and writing
- Maintain a positive, solutions focused attitude
- Ability to use good judgement and keep client information confidential
Knowledge, skills, and abilities we are looking for
- Skill in high quality customer service
- Skill in written and verbal communication
- Skill in problem-solving
- Skill in teamwork
- Skill in analyzing data
- Ability to manage own and read customer emotions
- Ability to manage time
- Ability to multitask
Is ISlide right for you?
ISlide a small business that prides itself on our dedication to never settle for normalcy. From material, to design, to operations; we continuously strive to create the best product and experience for our supporters. Within the walls and family of ISlide, we have creators, artists, passionate believers, and innovators working together to create a space that values individual contribution and creativity. We believe the minds and creations of team members have been and will always be integral to our success as a company, and brand. In doing so, we empower and encourage each and every team member to explore their individuality and test new ideas.