Island Syndicate is a Fort Lauderdale based boutique creative services company looking for a qualified full time administrative assistant to join our team immediately. Ideally our candidate will have interests in a marketing and communications environment.
Must be a self starter, extremely organized and detail oriented.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Commitment: Full Time
- Proactive self-starter who solves problems before being asked and before them become problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Expert in time management, multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while demonstrating a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Willingness to learn, take initiative, and adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong administrative skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Word processing
- Adobe Photoshop (preferred)
- Social Media Management
- Contact clients for information verification and written permissions
- Light accounting tasks, keeping track of bills and payments
- Draft proposals, plans, schedules and contracts
- Update web content
- Schedule Social Media postings
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Follow-up on various activities to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage and maintain calendars and schedules
- Handle logistics associated with meetings and appointments
- Create, format, and edit documents in Google docs, WordPress and similar programs.
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects as needed