IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million+ monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are searching for an independent self-starter who will be responsible for creating process, structure, and the framework to manage packaging, digital marketing, and visual merchandising (VM) milestones/operations. This person will be supporting our in-house incubator, Madeby Collective, and ensure key deliverables for projects across all brands remain on schedule and on a budget from project kickoff through final execution. They will also provide operational support to the Creative and Brand team members.
Do you flourish working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating creative problem-solving skills, attention to detail, strong organizational behavior, and a positive attitude? Do you want to work in a highly visible, exciting, and rewarding environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leads weekly team status meetings with Creative, Sourcing, and Brand to track the progress of milestones and ensure deadlines are being met
- Develops status reports detailing the progress of key milestones: project kickoff, packaging process, fixture development, graphics production, creative reviews, sample/prototype reviews, final approvals, and release of final artwork
- Proactively identifies any project challenges and helps to resolve the issue directly with cross-functional team members from all brands
- Develops strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners and teams (Brand, Creative and PD, and Sourcing) as well as external vendors
- Routes projects in Workfront for approval; resolve questions on artwork
- Ideate and deliver creative solutions to ensure the business is delivering on all objectives and priorities
- Represents the creative department at the concept to counter weekly program meetings to understand and communicate key dates and milestones.
- Point person for financials, budgets, and finding efficiencies across all brands for creative projects
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-5 years of project management experience in retail or agency (packaging and/or VM project management experience is a plus)
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Proficient knowledge of computer programs: G-Suite, Workfront, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
- Strong relationship-building skills; comfortable working with leadership and an ability to work with a variety of people and in various disciplines
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about retail, beauty, or fashion
- Relentless attention to detail
- Flexible and comfortable with a fast-paced, always changing environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.