Invictus Property Advisors (“Invictus”) is a mid-market, commercial real estate brokerage based in Midtown Manhattan. With a focus on seller representation, Invictus is involved in the marketing and sale of all asset types in New York City.
An investment sales broker at Invictus will gain extensive knowledge of a submarket in New York City with the ability to underwrite and effectively market all asset types in that submarket. Brokers will originate listings on a consistent basis, develop relationships with investment property owners, and execute thoroughly on new and existing business. The agent will be encouraged to transact throughout New York City in addition to having a submarket focus. This position is 100% commission based.
· Master a submarket in one of New York City’s boroughs.
· Track all sales information, potential leads and ownership information within the chosen submarket
· Leverage Invictus’s data to market assets in a unique and compelling manner
· Originate and service business by following a systematic proven approach
· Skilled in quick off market transactions when directed by Ownership to do so
· Must excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. Start-up type thinking
· Interfacing with clients and ability to procure and maintain a book of business effectively
· Keen interest in commercial real estate and sales
· Eager to learn, resilient and resourceful
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel
Why work at Invictus Property Advisors:
· Experienced commercial real estate founders assembling a qualified team
· Monthly subscriptions to various real estate databases to prospect and research
· Get in the door early – put your skills to test in a trillion-dollar industry
· Day-to-day mentorship and hands-on training designed to help you secure business
· Industry leading splits for new agents
· Work hard and have fun in a creative, collegial environment. Come be part of the team!