The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders, maintaining accounts payable records, and processing payments.
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Research vendor statements and discrepancies.
- Maintain vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Organize and match returns paperwork.
- Other duties as needed
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related experience
- Ability to follow through on complex/technical projects requiring extensive research
- Excellent phone presence and professional communication skills; proven ability to remain composed and deliver high-quality customer service when faced with difficult issues and tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Previous exposure to SAP or a major ERP preferred
- Deeply analytical with a high attention to detail