Compilers Engineering (CE) team is in Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software(IAGS) Group Developer Software Engineering(DSE) Division. CE’s mission is to create, sell, and support compiler products with significant market impact that give advantages to our customers and Intel Silicon. CE is looking for talented and passionate software engineers to join us. In CE you will collaborate with multinational engineering teams and we offer you great growth space and global vision.
In this position, your focus will be on developing the tools and global infrastructure used by the compiler product team. You will develop and support software tools and systems to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis for compilers. You will also work on providing leading edge software solutions and global infrastructure to help compiler teams worldwide be more effective in their everyday engineering work, like development, issue debugging and analysis, new platform enabling, and Proof-Of-Concept engineering.
· Candidate must have a Master or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. A bachelor degree with at least 2 years of experience is also been considered.
· Good at algorithm & programming and excellent development and debugging skills in at least one language: Python/C/C++/Java/Perl.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to actively solve the technical issues.
· Experience in software tools development with Python, C, C++, Java, Perl, etc.
· Proven experience in Continuous Integration (CI) process (Jenkins, BuildBot, and GitHub action) and tool development.
· Familiar with program verification or performance analysis
· Precise attention to details and motivation to learn and improve processes and tools.