This is your opportunity to launch a sales career as a trusted advisor, helping clients find answers to current and future technology needs. You don’t need IT experience—if you’re a fit, we’ll teach you what you need to know. As part of our elite team of Account Executives, you’ll build relationships with clients over the phone, putting together solutions from the broadest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services in the industry— Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Microsoft and more.
Insight is a fast growing, respected leader headquartered right here in Tempe. Our structured, hands-on PAID training will help ensure your success through the art of consultative selling and product knowledge. In fact, during training, you’ll start making calls, building relationships and growing your own book of business. That means you’ll start getting a taste of how amazing our uncapped earning potential can be. (And our base is highly competitive too.)
This is a high-energy, open environment with a casual dress code where you’ll see a lot of your teammates—which is great because we make a point of hiring people who will really enjoy working together! Around here, we’re into diversity and creativity, not the cookie-cutter corporate attitude.
We’re legendary for taking care of our team members. We feel strongly about a healthy work-life balance—we want you to enjoy a full, meaningful life and stick around for the long haul. And once we have good people here, we strive to keep them, investing in their future and promoting from within. We’re known for supporting our teammates’ careers. So no matter how the market shifts and evolves—we’re keeping an eye on the future. That’s one of the luxuries of being with a strong, historically stable company.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT solutions, and consulting on current IT environments and future needs.
- Build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Develop and maintain client relationships within a territory.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries.
- Engage our IT specialists as you develop long-term buying relationships with organizations of all sizes.
- Develop relationships with Insight’s partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Lenovo (just to name a few!) to work leads and close business.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred.
- Prior IT experience is NOT necessary, but you should have an interest in learning all about it.
- BA in Business, Marketing or any related field is a plus.
- Ability to overcome objections—cold calling experience is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills/strong listening skills.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position