FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN/Spanish Speaking
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and defines customer needs and problem. Resolves and/or troubleshoots GSE utilizing technical expertise, product manuals and technical documentation. (usually at customer site)
- Instruct customers in equipment Operation and Maintenance Training utilizing developed training materials.
- Always treat the customer with respect and provide outstanding professional company representation in the service / support of ITW GSE products.
- Assist the Inside Technical Support team answering incoming technical calls and customer email.
- Tracks trends in equipment issues for improvement opportunities, and utilize metrics to assure the team is providing the superior support our customer expect, and setting goals for department improvements
- Participate in company improvement initiatives to continuously improve the Customer and Sales Support Team’s performance is providing outstanding service to customers
- Utilize ITW principles and philosophies: simplify, focus, trust, empower.
- Professional Experience – Field Technical Service and/or After Sales in a manufacturing environment. Relevant education will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Functional Experience / Education – Power Electronics / UPS & battery systems / Industrial Air conditioning systems would be a bonus. Ability to work, with minimal supervision, intuitive problem solving skills and a strong understanding of Customer Service.
- Computer Skills – Above average computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Language – Fluent in English & Spanish
- Education – Associates Degree in Electrical Technology required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Travel – Frequent travel required, including international travel. Valid passport needed. Estimated at 75%