Closing Date/Time: 04/15/2021
Salary: Anticipated Salary: $6,667 – $7,917 per month
Job Type: Salaried Full Time
Work Hours: Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Work Location: 600 E Ash St Springfield, IL 62703-2925
The Division of Development Disabilities is eagerly seeking to hire a dynamic, organized, detail- oriented Waiver Rates Unit Supervisor for the Bureau of Reimbursement and Program Support in Springfield. This position will manage professional staff engaged in the review, processing and approval of Waiver and Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) rates funding.
1. Requires knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to completion of four years of college with course work in a public or business administration.
2. Requires three years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a public or business organization.
Preferred Qualifications (in priority order)
1. Two (2) years of professional experience working with program rates, funding and reimbursement requirements for waivers.
2. Two (2) years of professional management experience in the review, processing and approval of funding.
3. Two (2) years of professional experience training and providing technical assistance on funding processes and procedures.
4. Two (2) years of professional experience working with waivers.
5. Two (2) years of professional supervisory experience assigning work, providing guidance to subordinates, recommending counseling and/or discipline following collective bargaining agreements, training staff and approving time off.
6. Two (2) years of professional experience developing, evaluating, and recommending methodologies for funding and reimbursement programs.
7. Two (2) years of professional experience interacting with and communicating in oral and written form with internal and external stakeholders.
8. Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, and Word.
9. Basic proficiency in Birdseye software.
10. Basic proficiency in Lotus.
How to Apply:
Please send a DETAILED Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction. Please put Waiver Rates Unit Supervisor (PSA Opt 1) in the Subject line of the email.