IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Division Safety Manager in Holdrege, Nebraska. Household relocation expense reimbursement offered for out-of-area candidates.
- Implements, administers and coordinates all IES safety policies and programs including safety training for locations, departments, and projects within assigned geographical area
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state OSHA standards and regulations
- Analyzes, evaluates, and addresses work place hazards and accidents
- Inspects and audits projects/jobsites compliance with IES C&I safety policies, procedures, programs
- Builds effective relationships with customers, general contractors and other subcontractors that meet/exceed expectations in support of company core values
- Completes other duties as directed by Division Safety Director
- Travels within assigned geographical area as required, company vehicle or vehicle allowance provided.
- 5 years recent experience in construction industry safety with exposure to worker’s compensation systems.
- Transmission & Distribution experience a plus.
- Current status as Authorized OSHA OTI 500 Construction Outreach Trainer.
- Safety professional credentials preferred, not required.
- Proficient computer and communication (written, verbal) skills.
- Ability to communicate, teach, and mentor all management & field employees effectively.
- Ability to travel as required & maintain driving qualifications per IES Fleet Safety Program.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles, and drug-test as may be required per federal or client contract, or DOT policy.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.