IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Project Manager / Estimator in Norfolk, Nebraska.
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
- Prepare complete estimates with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contacting, etc.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions such as scheduling, material control, day to day direction of staff, etc.
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required, ensuring productivity and efficient use of materials and equipment and overall contractual performance of the project.
- Perform additional responsibilities as directed.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Minimum 4 years’ recent experience in electrical construction and/or project management, estimating and craft/staff supervision in related industry preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction methods including related technologies and equipment, contracts, jurisdiction NEC requirements, and related estimating scheduling and safety requirements.
- Proficient computer knowledge and experience utilizing MS Office (Excel/Word) and estimating software, Accubid experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders, field personnel, IES management and customer interfaces.
- Ability to read/write/spell/compute basic math.
- Ability to work in special environments or special shift hours/mandatory OT.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.