IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Electrical Construction Project Manager.
- Provides overall management in all phases of construction for electrical projects and develops new business opportunities relative to a particular Client, group of Clients or geographical area.
- Manages projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to NEC, company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
- Establishes project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through department heads.
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by contract.
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel as required
- Minimum 5 years’ recent electrical construction project management experience in all phases of electrical projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree engineering or construction management preferred.
- Proficient computer, communications (oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Business knowledge of vendors in respective electrical construction industry.
- Ability to travel.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles, and drug-test as may be required per federal or client contract, or DOT policy.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.