The Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections in St. Anthony is now hiring for full-time Rehabilitation Technicians.
IDJC is always looking for enthusiastic, caring and compassionate team members to join our efforts to rehabilitate the youth in our care. If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career where you can make a difference in the lives of youth consider becoming a Rehabilitation Technician.
What’s In It for You?
- Amazing benefits including full medical, vision, and dental!
- PERSI Retirement benefits and other retirement programs
- Paid sick and vacation that starts accruing the day you start, and 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave covering the birth or adoption of a child for up to 8 weeks!
- Permanent, full-time classified employment status after successful completion of an entrance probation.
- Coursework reimbursement available
- Paid on the job training is provided for Peace Office Standards and Training (POST) certification
- Are you a veteran with GI Bill benefits? This position is a qualified On the Job Training Opportunity for veterans and you may qualify to receive benefits while obtaining your POST certification. Learn more here: https://www.va.gov/education/about-gi-bill-benefits/how-to-use-benefits/on-the-job-training-apprenticeships/
Rehabilitation Technician’s provide individual or group rehabilitative therapeutic services for delinquent youth and supervise youth in an assigned living unit. The ideal candidates are assertive individuals who are energized by working with youth. Our juveniles can be challenging, but the work is rewarding. Employees are required to model the behavior expected of the juveniles and influence them in their everyday work.
If you feel your education and/or experience may meet the minimum qualifications for the training level of this position (Rehabilitation Technician, Trainee), you can view the announcement and apply here, https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/idaho/jobs/2981081/rehabilitation-technician-trainee.