**Hypower encourages talented, forward-thinking professionals to join our team! If you are open to traveling and/or relocating for this opportunity, please apply to be considered for current (or future) openings across the country. **
Hypower’s track record and capabilities have grown tremendously in the past two decades, at heart, we are still a family-owned firm who respects, supports and cares about each employee and their career development. If you pride yourself on delivering best-in-class performance and enjoy working in a collaborative, positive-thinking atmosphere, you will find your opportunities are unlimited at Hypower.
Hypower Inc. is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our team
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for assisting in the management of projects from start-up to closeout under the direction of a Project Manager
- Work with supervisors, trade contractors and suppliers regarding assigned schedules, project progress, inventory and material deliveries to ensure attainment of project objectives, schedule completion and timely deliveries.
- Analyze drawings/specifications, review proposals/project requirements.
- Review/prepare shop drawings/submittals.
- Coordinate material procurement, ensure compliance with corporate policies and federal/state laws, provide status updates and maintain documentation records.
- Must be available for full time employment during industry standard days and hours.
- Must have graduated from college in a relevant field of study. Relevant fields of study may include various engineering branches or subbranches and/or Construction Management.
- Willing to work and learn construction and cost management.
- Willing to work and learn to prepare take-offs and estimates for change orders.
- Have knowledge of various aspects of construction (labor, materials, equipment, methods, etc.) as well as an understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Projects)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Hypower’s core values, which are relationships, professionalism, results, continuous improvement and community.
· National health and dental plans.
· Paid vacations and holidays.
· Life Insurance.
· Short and long term disability plans.
· 401(K) retirement plan.
· Incentive and recognition programs.
· National discount programs.
· Relocation opportunities.
HYPOWER INC. Electrical and Utility Contractor.
Ranked by ENR magazine as a top electrical and utility contracting company in the Southeast, Hypower works with some of the leading general contractors, utilities, developers, and institutions in the United States. The company operates through several divisions that specialize in electrical building construction, outside plant power and communications projects, prime electrical infrastructure, airfield lighting, and ground-mount solar nationwide. Hypower also specializes in 24/7 commercial and industrial electrical service and repair in South Florida. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Hypower is a family-owned company that currently employs more than 400 people and has successfully completed over 1,000 projects valued at over $1 billion. Hypower consistently ranks at the top of its class nationally for its exemplary record of safety and innovation within the construction market.
Hypower INC., IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
Hypower, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.