Work closely with the Project Manager and Lead Developer to create, communicate, and understand functional and system requirements to develop mobile applications and integrated web applications to provide complete solutions for the business. The developer shall understand the team’s technologies and is able to evaluate system designs and architecture, as you participate in solution discussions, development, debugging, writing test scripts and system documentation for mobile & web applications. Developer will use C#-based technologies with the Visual Studio and Xamarin platform. The developer shall be responsible for having a good understanding of a variety of other related technologies, including Xamarin, Linq and HTM.
Verbal and written communication is clear and concise.
• A strong desire to use the C# language in a wide variety of scenarios, especially in mobile apps and web projects.
• Experience and good understanding of SQL Server database technologies and how to integrate with web-based software and APIs.
* Experience with consuming APIs and interfacing with backend services, including familiarity with JSON, REST and XML.
• Experience with networking, concurrency, design patterns, memory management and debugging in the context of iOS applications.
* Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline and at least 3 years of application development experience. Master’s Degree in an IT-related discipline and 0 years of experience.
Experience with wrapping iOS applications.