Fast growing, dynamic, direct marketing company based in Ashburn, VA is seeking a self-motivated, energetic Campaign Data Strategist to help coordinate campaign fundraising efforts.
The Campaign Data Strategist will work directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact in campaigns across the country including working with multiple winning campaigns in 2020. If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics, has a passion and ability to understand data, and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative list agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Possess excellent organization and communication skills to support the Director of Campaign Fundraising on efforts to reach client goals with focus on development of list industry skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to work as a team to build custom donor acquisition strategies and deliver successful client fundraising campaigns on time and on budget
- Build/manage relationships with both internal/external clients
- Heavy data entry, sales order processing, invoicing, billing and transaction reporting to gain a solid understanding and background of the list industry processes
- Work with the Director of Campaign Fundraising on mailing list recommendations
- Create, maintain and understand basic excel reports
- Ability to compile/contrast information from multiple sources and analyze data to extract trends/insights
- Manage multiple projects concurrently by prioritizing and planning ahead
- Organizational skills a must. Ability to meet multiple, fast paced deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent phone demeanor and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment
- Advanced Microsoft office suite skills
• BA/BS degree with 1-3 years of experience
Qualified candidates should submit cover letters, salary requirements, resumes and any recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org with Campaign Data Strategist in the Subject field. For further company details, please visit our website: http://www.novalist.com
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
About the Company
HSP Direct/NOVA List Company is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 90 employees and mails more than 100 million fundraising appeals per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Asked about being selected, CEO Jamie Hogan said, “We strive to cultivate an engaging and rewarding work environment for our employees. To be acknowledged by our staff as a Top Workplace is a high honor for us.”
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.