HSP Direct, an elite fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA that serves conservative, political and non-profit clients, is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as Campaign Data Specialist on our Campaign team. The position reports to the Director of Campaign Fundraising. The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and is a strong team player. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP Direct offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives, and career growth is nearly unlimited.
With a strong interest in data and a passion for organization, the Campaign Data Specialist will be successful at HSP. Hard work and a strong attention to detail are also a requirement for this position. Additional responsibilities are outlined below.
- Data Fulfillment for outgoing data orders
- Manage Incoming Data Files
- Convert to standard formats
- Review and Quality Control Check incoming files
- o Communicate missing data files
- Order Acknowledgement and entering tasks/projects into Project Management Software
- Data Entry of data selection criteria into systems
Goals and Requirements
- Accurately select data based on client orders. Ensure requirements are understood and ask questions or make recommendations based on best practices.
- Ensure quality control steps are followed based on data best practices and client preferences.
- Monitor incoming data files and orders. Communicate order details internally with team and externally with clients.
- Communicate directly with vendors and clients on order status and requests.
- Prepare data and reports for fundraising appeals through multi-channels such as direct mail and digital fundraising. Direct mail data and reporting will include postal reporting.
- Track projects through project management system. Keep detailed status updates on projects and requests.
Focus Areas: Data Quality, Communication, Attention to Detail, Data Security
Excel, SQL is a plus, but not needed, Strong interest in data management, Strong interest in data selection, Interest in data analysis, Degree in information technology or related field
- Full or part time opportunities
- Seasonal through 2020 campaign season
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
HOW TO APPLY:
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you, please apply with a resume, cover letter with salary expectations, and indicate your interest in the Campaign Data Specialist opening.