HSP Direct is looking for an Associate ASP.NET Core Stack Developer to join our Technology team. Successful candidate will assist with problem solving and developing technical solutions with BIG Data, Machine Learning and Data Modeling. Understands best practices for systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on technical initiatives. Great opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team from the ground-up within a mentoring environment. The following are general requirements and duties of this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- 1-3 years developing web applications that you are proud of.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Professional experience with ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core, C#
- Professional experience with ReactJS
- Professional experience with MVC architectural parttern and Object Oriented Design/Development
- Professional experience with MS SQL Server and ADO.NET
- Professional experience designing software components and/or web services
- A team player with a great attitude who has strong experience working in an agile environment — Scrum is a plus.
- Be a part of a dynamic team to build BI solutions to grow business lines
- Know how to communicate your ideas with clarity and take feedback with grace.
- Possess a willingness to always learn and improve, and an ability to work with autonomy.
- Automated testing ability a plus
- Experience with BootsStrap
- Experience with Scrum development lifecycle
- GoF Design Patterns
- UML modeling or other
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with at least one reporting engine — Crystal Reports is a plus
- Experience with a Unit Testing Framework — NUnit is a plus
- Experience with creative web design, art, and/or print
- Experience with at least one Issue & Project tracking software — JIRA is a plus
- Experience with at least one version control system – Microsoft Azure Devops is a plus
About HSP Direct
HSP Direct is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 90 employees and mails more than 100 million fundraising appeals per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Asked about being selected, CEO Jamie Hogan said, “We strive to cultivate an engaging and rewarding work environment for our employees. To be acknowledged by our staff as a Top Workplace is a high honor for us.”
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center