This position supports the HVMG talent function and will focus on specific talent pools and employment branding efforts to support organizational talent initiatives and drive a high performance organization and the growth of Hospitality Ventures Management Group.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from job requisition to onboarding for a variety of hourly and salaried positions.
- Coordinate HVMG efforts with hotel partners for colleague careers fairs; identify hiring needs, create system of candidate communication and follow up. Attends Career Fairs.
- Use HVMG available Social Media recruiting tools to create effective recruiting campaigns for the target audience, updating and maintain content in accordance with calendar.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates. Acts as an ambassador for HVMG. Manage and maximize ‘Handshake Platform.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods(including social media) and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Support hiring needs of new hotel transitions; coordinate with on property efforts, career fairs, task force, job postings, recruiting of exempt and non-exempt associates, offer letters and on-boarding..
- Work with senior leadership to identify, implement and manage appropriate Visa Programs and initiatives..
- Recommendations and implements continuous improvement of recruitment processes, tools, and solutions. Assists with execution, adoption and sustainment of ongoing strategies and solutions.
- Other responsibilities to be outlined in the interview process.
Who you will be working with..
A team of excellent, fun, hard working HR professionals who have a passion for driving business results through strategic HR initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following…
- Unbelievable ability to communicate in in both writing and orally.
- Proven experience with community/business outreach, networking and building business relationships which support the company’s goals.
- Direct hospitality industry experience in operations.
- Experience working for a franchise organization.
- Excellent sourcing/screening skills
- Ability to take initiative and excellent judgment abilities/skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications, email, Internet savvy.
- Knowledge of on-line and social media recruiting tools and strategies; including, not limited to; Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, Handshake
- Ability to travel as required.