The Coordinator, Corporate Communications is instrumental in the development and execution of Honda Aircraft Company’s worldwide media plans and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and execute the strategy to promote HondaJet and Honda Aircraft company brand in world wide. (especially South America)
• Support comprehensive regional consumer research necessary to understand customer decision trends and identify, target opportunities and translate results into actionable marketing and communications insights
• Support in drafting regionally-specific press releases and other media collateral (English & Portuguese, Spanish)
• Support in creating English & Chinese social media content (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
• Maintain media lists, editorial calendars, upcoming events, etc
• Create weekly, seasonal and event-based press clips for communications team and leadership
• Proactively track media coverage across digital, print and social media platforms
• Continuously gather PR and social media metrics
• Research to support media plans and strategies
• Assist team in outreach to targeted media to secure high profile media coverage
• Assist team in planning and preparation of all press events (national and international)
• Establish and cultivate relationships with media around the globe
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Linguistics, or Business required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Must be multilingual (English, Portuguese, Spanish: professional level to create official press release)
• Understanding of social media and public relations analytics tools
• Able to meet deadlines, be results oriented and succeed in a fast paced environment
• Must have a professional demeanor and excellent administrative skills
• At least one prior internships role in the public relations/social media field
• Must be reliable, highly organized and able to handle high levels of confidentiality
• Able to work nights and weekends to support the team when the position requires
1. Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel odors.
2. Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend, climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
3. Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.).
4. Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
5. Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions.
6. Effectively communicate in Business English language.
7. Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties.
8. Pull, push, carry, lift or move materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more during the work shift, with the use of Company provided “reach assistance technology” or “movement assist technology” (fork-lifts, pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly’s, robotics reach equipment, people movers etc.), as required by job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: Exempt) 01/07/13